Instructions for sending listings.
• Assist the field supervisor with all aspects of the daily crew workload.
• Supervise the survey crew in the absence of the crew chief.
• Work independently as a one person crew as required.
• Daily uploading and downloading of data collectors.
• Operate survey total stations, data collectors and levels.
• Daily care and charging of instrumentation.
• Continually advance knowledge with upgrades in technology.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
• Must have a High School Diploma (Minimum).
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must have a valid driver's license and ability to pass a driving record check.
• Must pass a drug test.
• Must be dependable.
• Must be physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites under all weather conditions.
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Must be willing and able to travel for out of town assignments
Contact: Bob Neuhaus, PLS email@example.com
Closes: December 31, 2013
•Must be licensed in Virginia with 10+ years of experience in surveying including topographic, boundary, and ALTA surveys; platting; construction staking; elevation certificates; preparation of legal descriptions, easements, etc.
•Knowledge of engineering design and construction practices
•Knowledge of standard surveying methods and procedures in Williamsburg and the surrounding areas
•Office management capabilities
If interested, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closes: December 15, 2013
Salary Position with Benefits.
If you are a Registered Surveyor in multiple states please do not hesitate to send in your resume.
Please send resume and contact information to email@example.com
Closes: November 30, 2013